MoneyGeek.com –A guide specifically for women to address the financial decisions and concerns that are unique to them
Breakfreee.org –BreakFreee is a women’s financial literacy program founded by the California Institute of Finance (CIF) at California Lutheran University. This program seeks to help women alleviate financial concerns and stay out of financial difficulties by providing free unbiased financial information. The program is specifically aimed at lower income women, who are often not in a position to access traditional, paid for financial planning services.
Small Steps to Health and Wealth — Rutgers New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station (NJAES) Cooperative Extension’s major health finance initiative is Small Steps to Health and WealthTM. This program is designed to motivate consumers to implement behavior change strategies that simultaneously improve their health and personal finances.
MergersAndInquisitions.com –This site is designed to help business school students break into investment banking. It includes a strong reading list, and career resources.
SimplyInsurance.co’s guide to term life insurance — An educational resource on term life insurance.
Driveo.com — Selling your car privately can involve a lot of time and stress. Use these 6 steps now to limit the risks and liabilities of selling your car privately
Bestdegreeprograms.org — A College Financial Guide for Teenagers, additional sources geared toward getting ready for college, but great for everyone.
Pigly.com – Pigly is a free online personal finance guide offering over 100 financial calculators. They recently published an in-depth guide to help teach kids the importance of building an emergency savings plan.
- How Do Credit Cards Work?
- The Pain of Financial Stress, and What You Can Do About it”
- Excel Spreadsheets from the Family Life Center
- USU’s Family Finance class is offered as a free open courseware class
- Financial Fitness Quiz
- Useful tips for car owners who have recently been in an accident and or need car maintenance.
- Comprehensive Resources for Vehicle Leasing, Cost Comparison and Consumer Rights
- Wallet Hub specialized calculators for almost all financial needs.
- Money Management for People with Disabilities
- Securing a Home Mortgage Loan with a Disability
- A Guide for Disabled Homebuyers
- Earned Income Tax Credit: Know if You Qualify
- Grants for Home Modification: 16 Resources for Homeowners with Disabilities
- VA Loan Grants and Waivers for Disabled Veterans
- A Guide for Disabled Homebuyers
- A Special Needs Trust Provides for Disabled
Saving & Investing
- Investing Basics
- American Saving Education Council
- Investing for Your Future
- Investor Education Modules
- Money Market Mutual Funds
- Money Market Mutual Funds vs. MM Accounts
- Money Market Mutual Fund Comparison
- Mutual Funds
- Mutual Funds/Wall St. Journal
- Socially Conscious MFs
- Investment Resources Guide
Credit & Debt
- When to claim Social Security benefits
- Estate Planning Handout
- My Retirement Paycheck webinar hosted by NEFE and NIFA
- End of Life Care Decisions
- Financial Planning for Retirement Workbook
- Annuity.org the best online resource for explaining annuities and structured settlements
- Last Acts
- Planning for a Secure Retirement
- Social Security Publications Online
- WISER: Women’s Institute for a Secure Retirement
- What is Medicare?