What’s the Deal with Social Security for Women? is a new book by Marcia Mantell.
The following is quoted from: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/whats-the-deal-with-social-security-for-women-marcia-mantell/1133342938
“As a woman nearing retirement, you may be delightfully surprised to get your own Social Security check. But you probably have questions. Questions such as:
- How much money will I actually get from Social Security?
- How soon can I retire and start collecting my Social Security?
- What are my options for claiming?
- Do I really get benefits on my spouse or ex-spouse?
Drawing on the author’s expertise and sharing the personal stories of real women, What’s The Deal With Social Security for Women opens the door on how Social Security works regardless of your life’s journey. It’s for you if you’re married, divorced, widowed, or single and will take some of the mystery out of this complex yet critical income source. Read this book discover how important it is to:
- Make smart decisions about when to claim Social Security
- Receive more monthly income by claiming after age 62
- Learn the facts about Social Security’s future
- Balance time and money when deciding when to retire”
Source: Financial Planning for Women