Your child is about to finish another school year—one of the most challenging for many students.
With their future in mind, my529 is celebrating 5•29 Day by offering a boost for their educational dreams.
Up to $40 contributed to your new my529 account
Open a new my529 account between May 1 and May 31, 2021, and you could be eligible to receive up to $40 contributed to your account.
First, contribute at least $25 to the new my529 account between May 1 and May 31, and my529 will match the $25 contribution on or about June 7, 2021, if you meet the requirements below.
- You must be a Utah resident.
- Your beneficiary does not have to be a Utah resident, but he or she must be new to my529.
- You must open a my529 account between Saturday, May 1, and Wednesday, May 31, 2021, in one of the following ways:
- Go to my529.org, click Enroll Now, and follow the prompts.
- Complete and submit an Individual Account Agreement, available for download at my529.org.
- Include the following promotional code during the account setup process: 529DAY2021
- Contribute at least $25 to your new my529 account between May 1 and May 31, 2021, to be eligible for the my529 match—as long as promotional funds are available.
Second, to get an additional $15 (for a total amount of $40 with the $25 match), you must meet the following requirements:
- You have successfully completed the steps outlined above and qualified for the $25 matching promotion using the following promotional code: 529DAY2021
- You set up an automatic monthly recurring contribution when you opened your my529 account between May 1 and May 31, 2021.
- The monthly automatic contribution must occur uninterrupted for six consecutive months to be eligible for the additional $15 my529 contribution―as long as promotional funds are available.
- The $15 contribution from my529 will then occur on or around December 31, 2021, provided that six automatic recurring contributions have already been made.
- Source: https://my529.org/529-day-2020/?utm_source=my529+Utah+Account+Owners&utm_campaign=4426e457af-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_05_01_01_48_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b75477cf99-4426e457af-110276445
Source: Financial Planning for Women